Looking for a part-time/after school nanny - Battersea

2 posts
Alicesb
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a part-time/after school nanny - Battersea

Postby Alicesb » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello everyone

We’re looking for a part-time nanny for our 4 year old. He attends kindergarten so the role fits around these hours and includes pick up from kindy and playing with him until my husband and I get back from work at 5:30pm. Pick up from kindy is 3pm on Monday and Tuesdays and 11:45am on Wednesday and Thursdays. The role is 17 hours/week during term time and 38 hours/week during the school holidays. Start date - early May.

Our son is a cheerful, energetic and (mostly!) delightful little boy to be around. The nanny would need to be confident and comfortable identifying fun activities, taking him out and about, and preparing healthy meals. We also have a very friendly spaniel so liking dogs is also a must.

We’re looking for a nanny with experience with this pre-school age group who is fun, kind, calm and confident.

Please message me if you’re interested.

Thanks
A
RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a part-time/after school nanny - Battersea

Postby RoleModels.Me » Thu May 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi Alicesb

My name is Emily and I work for a Childcare and Character Education Company based in Battersea called Role Models who have been working in the Childcare Sector for the past 5 years. We have 380 Role Models (childcarers) on our books who are experienced, creative and DBS checked. We would love to help you find Childcare support. 

Please give me a call on 020 3637 7107 and check out our website: https://rolemodels.me/creative-childcare/

I look forward to hearing from you.
Emily 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.