After school nanny REQUIRED to start ASAP, Wandsworth/Clapham

3 posts
aamom
Options:
Share this post on:

After school nanny REQUIRED to start ASAP, Wandsworth/Clapham

Postby aamom » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Hello

We are a lovely family living in Clapham/Wandsworth (Between the commons) with professional parents, 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son who are attending full time preschool and nursery, both are within 5 min walk from home.

We are looking for an after school nanny to start ASAP to do the following tasks
- from 3.30pm to 7pm (Monday to Thursday) and 12noon to 7pm (Friday) during term time, more hour during holiday term: pick up daughter from preschool, take her to activities, then pick up son, feed dinner & bath both, tidy up toys

If you want more hour, we can increase the hour with housekeeping responsibilities: before picking up children from school, work as housekeeper: cleaning & doing laundry & cooking. However, this is optional

Let me know if you are interested
Thank you

RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny REQUIRED to start ASAP, Wandsworth/Clapham

Postby RoleModels.Me » Thu May 09, 2019 6:11 pm

Hey aamom

My name is Emily and I work for a Company based in Battersea called Role Models who have been working in the Childcare Sector for the past 5 years. We have 380 Role Models (childcarers) on our books who are experienced, creative and DBS checked. We would love to help you find Childcare support. 

Please give me a call on 020 3637 7107 and check out our website: https://rolemodels.me/creative-childcare/

I look forward to hearing from you.
Emily 

IsabelPitts
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny REQUIRED to start ASAP, Wandsworth/Clapham

Postby IsabelPitts » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:14 pm

Dear Aamom, 

I am starting a primary education degree with the OU in October. I am 20 years old. I'm looking for a nannying job exactly like the one you have advertised. Since leaving school in 2016 I have worked 5 ski seasons as an instructor, 2 have been primarily with children aged 3-6. I have been rewarded for how well I work with children. I also have a British Red Cross award in 'looking after other peoples children' and have babysitting experience. 
I live in Balham and would love to be considered for this position.

Kind regards,

Isabel Pitts 

isabelhpitts@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.