After school child care

2 posts
asofia
Options:
Share this post on:

After school child care

Postby asofia » Tue May 07, 2019 6:32 pm

Richmond: Flexible Nanny/Babysitter Required

Great opportunity to join a friendly family in Richmond who are looking for part-time childcare support!

You will be in sole-charge of one child aged 11 years so you should have some previous experience with this age group. We offer part time hours on a flexible basis. Typically we would need you from 3pm - 7pm few days a week

We would need you to prepare a cooked tea and supervise homework/activities, and generally ensure our daughter is safe and happy. You should also have excellent checkable references and be willing to update your DBS if required; first aid training an advantage.

Good negotiable hourly rate offered to the right person.Family are interviewing now for a February start date so please reply if interest
RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school child care

Postby RoleModels.Me » Thu May 09, 2019 5:59 pm

Hey asofia

My name is Emily and I work for a Company based in Battersea called Role Models who have been working in the Childcare Sector for the past 5 years. We have 380 Role Models (childcarers) on our books who are experienced, creative and DBS checked. We would love to help you find Childcare support. 

Please give me a call on 020 3637 7107 and check out our website: https://rolemodels.me/creative-childcare/

I look forward to hearing from you.
Emily 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.