Qualified British Career Nanny - September onwards.

1 post
NannyMcThree
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified British Career Nanny - September onwards.

Postby NannyMcThree » Mon May 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Dear Families,

After 4.5 wonderful years with my current family I am on the hunt to find a family just as lovely as my current.
I am a British career nanny with a passion of working with children, I adapt a Montessori approach to my style of nannying. I have diplomas and degrees in many areas of Early years such as Child Psychology, Speech & Language and Maternity Nursing.
Previous employers have described me as reliable and a ‘natural’ with children.

I am looking for a 4 or 5 day role (10hrs+). Start date from September 2019 onwards could be later for the right family. I have excellent knowledge of SW London.

I pride myself on my own personal development and always keep up to date with courses and government guidelines, I feel with my knowledge, experience and qualifications I am well equipped to play an important role in your child’s life; whilst always having their best interests at heart. I am adaptable in my work surroundings and very confident having sole charge. I also have experience of working in a formal household.

If you are interested in speaking further, please send details of your requirements and a little bit about your family.

Many Thanks
SuperNanny

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.