Seeking Nanny for Twins :)

4 posts
crozet
Options:
Share this post on:

Seeking Nanny for Twins :)

Postby crozet » Tue May 21, 2019 6:52 am

Hi There,

We're looking a part time nanny (Thur and potentially 1 more day) to look after our twin 1 year old girls. We're off of Battersea Park Road and are looking for someone whose reliable, kind hearted, and thoughtful.

If this is of interest to you please do message us.

Best,

Joel & Susannah
RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Seeking Nanny for Twins :)

Postby RoleModels.Me » Tue May 21, 2019 11:02 am

Dear Joel & Susannah

I hope you are well. 

I work for a Creative Childcare agency called Role Models and we are based in Battersea. We match our experienced, passionate and creative Role Models (child carers) with suitable families. We work hard in matching the passions points of a Role Model with that of a child to assure that the child's interests, talents and passions are being explored and developed. We would love to help you find your Role Model. 

Please do not hesitate to give me a call on: 020 3637 7107 or email: emily@rolemodels.me 

Have a lovely day
Emily 

Role Models 
www.rolemodels.me 

AlegnaFA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AlegnaFA » Wed May 29, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi!
Are u looking for someone to start asap?
I am seeking for 2 full days ( flexible) starting in Sept ( maybe a bit earlier). I have 6 years of experience working with children as nanny and nursery assistant.
Let me know if this something that could suit you.
Thank you,
A.
Pippop1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pippop1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:02 pm

Hi there,

My name is pipa, I am currently looking for a Thursday and Friday position from August/September. I have 17years experience, lots of baby experience and all importantly twins experience! I would love to send you my cv and references if you are at all interested. If so don’t hesitate to contact me on 07825917309.

Many thanks.
Pipa.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.