Looking for part time nanny

4 posts
MJVK
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for part time nanny

Postby MJVK » Fri May 31, 2019 5:33 pm

We are looking for a part time nanny to help with our 6 month old. Looking for them to be with us for 2 mornings(Tuesday and Thursday) ideally between 9-1pm (flexible around timings). Starting now through to August.

We are a 5 min walk from the Clapham South station.

Any recommendations are much appreciated.
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for part time nanny

Postby Kasia Joanna » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:51 am

9 June

Hi , I'm looking New position from mid August -September. I have 13 years experiencein UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I' working on Streatham at the moment 
looking after 2 boys :nearly 2 years old and 4.5 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nursery 2.5 days nearly 4 years old. My dauthger nursery in Streatham at Hiterfield from September she gone be there full time I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 and finish at 3.15pick her up .At the moment i work 4 days a week younger boys is starting full time nursery in September that why i'm looking new position . I drop older boy and may daughter to nursery and stay with younger boy .If nice I take him to park are playgroup . If you have any question feel free to give me a call .Thanks Kasia
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia Joanna » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:54 am

Hi , I'm looking New position from mid August -September. I have 13 years experiencein UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I' working on Streatham at the moment 
looking after 2 boys :nearly 2 years old and 4.5 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nursery 2.5 days nearly 4 years old. My dauthger nursery in Streatham at Hiterfield from September she gone be there full time I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 and finish at 3.15pick her up .At the moment i work 4 days a week younger boys is starting full time nursery in September that why i'm looking new position . I drop older boy and may daughter to nursery and stay with younger boy .If nice I take him to park are playgroup . If you have any question feel free to give me a call .Thanks Kasia

Elena Kostevska
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Elena Kostevska » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:33 am

Hi, I'm very interested and I'm available from September.I have baby experience and good reference. If you still looking for nanny please let me know.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.