Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

4 posts
annik90
Options:
Share this post on:

Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby annik90 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi Mums and DadsI'm 28-year-old Nordic nanny looking for a new role. My current long-term family doesn't need me anymore and I would like to find a lovely family to work for! I'm ideally looking for 4-5 full days per week, and live-out only please.I'm very active, outdoorsy, love a healthy lifestyle and try and encourage that with children as well. I like to keep busy and find activities within the area! I come with glowing contactable references, DBS, paediatric first aid and nanny insurance. Ideal start date for me would be August/September/OctoberPlease get in touch for more information, my CV etc. I would be more than happy to hear from you and have a chat!
boysmumy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Energetic Scandinavian nanny looking for a lovely family!

Postby boysmumy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:09 pm

Hello,
We are looking for a nanny to look after our boys.
I have just posted the below advert on nappy valley. Let me know if you would be interested.
Letty

—————————

Seeking Energetic Nanny for 4 Busy Boys-3 days a week

We are a lovely family of six looking for a kind and reliable nanny from September.
Our 2 eldest boys are 6 and 4. They will both be at school full time in September.
Our 2 youngest boys are 2.5 and 1. Our 2.5 years old will be at nursery every morning. You will have sole charge to our youngest boy.

Please contact us if you feel you are the right person for our family.
Letty 07885635960
llacourte@gmail.com
MirkaT
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MirkaT » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi,

We are looking for a full time nanny (ideally Monday-Friday c.8am-6pm) to join our family from September/October on a live out basis. We have a 2.5 year old daughter and a 6month old son and live just off Wandsworth Common.

If you are still looking for a new position and would be interested in discussing further please contact me on 07540789013 or via email on thetemple.household@gmail.com.

Many thanks

Mirka
annik90
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby annik90 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:44 am

Still available !

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.