Balham family looking for full time nanny

4 posts
SCoom
Options:
Share this post on:

Balham family looking for full time nanny

Postby SCoom » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 am

We are a friendly professional couple in Balham seeking an enthusiastic and experienced nanny to look after our 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter on a full time live out basis, starting as soon as possible. Our son is currently at preschool in the afternoon during term time.

We need someone able to work 50 hours per week, starting 7-7:30am Monday to Friday with finish times negotiable (preferably 3 full days and 2 half-days). The ability to do occasional evening babysitting would be a plus.

We are looking for a reliable, kind, energetic individual who likes being outdoors and will take our children to nearby play groups and parks, and also on public transport to museums and other attractions on a regular basis.

Duties include preparing healthy meals and snacks, keeping our kitchen/family room and children’s bedrooms tidy, doing their laundry and walking our son to and from preschool in the afternoon.

Non-smoker; up to date DBS check and first aid certificate essential, childcare qualifications and teaching experience desirable. Our ideal candidate would have at least 5 years childcare experience with references.
anildenavarro1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Balham family looking for full time nanny

Postby anildenavarro1234 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:59 am

Hi!

I am looking for a live in full time nanny job. I love children, upbeat, reliable, cheerful, patiente.

I have been working with children for 8 years I know how to keep the occupied outdoors and indoors.

Plesse don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested. My email anilde.anl@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Anilde Navarro.
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia Joanna » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi , I have 13 years experience in UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I 'm looking new position from mid August -September. My contract ends at the end of July .I work on Streatham 
looking after 2 boys : 2 years old and 4 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nearly 4 years old at nursery2.5 days ,from September She gone be there full time at Streatham Hiterfield nursery . I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 I can take your child with me around is very nice playgroup and finish at 3.15pick her up and take her with me to work. If nice We going to the park are doing any different activities. If you have any question feel free to give me a call.Kind regards Kasia
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia Joanna » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi , I have 13 years experience in UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I 'm looking new position from mid August -September. My contract ends at the end of July .I work on Streatham 
looking after 2 boys : 2 years old and 4 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nearly 4 years old at nursery2.5 days ,from September She gone be there full time at Streatham Hiterfield nursery . I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 I can take your child with me around is very nice playgroup and finish at 3.15pick her up and take her with me to work. If nice We going to the park are doing any different activities. If you have any question feel free to give me a call.Kind regards Kasia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.