Tooting Bec family looking for summer nanny (and afterschool nanny from September)

3 posts
Sophmum77
Options:
Share this post on:

Tooting Bec family looking for summer nanny (and afterschool nanny from September)

Postby Sophmum77 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi, we are looking for a summer holiday nanny for our 3 well-behaved kids (5, 5 & 9).

We’re away from 27/7 to 10/8 but looking for full time cover (eg 8am-6pm) for the other 4 weeks.

Following the summer we would like to find an after school nanny for 20 hours a week (3-7pm every day).

Please pm me if interested.

Sophia
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tooting Bec family looking for summer nanny (and afterschool nanny from September)

Postby Kasia Joanna » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:35 am

Hi , 
I have 13 years experience in UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I 'm looking new position from mid August -September. My contract ends last week .May last positions i been work on Streatham 
looking after 2 boys : 2 years old and 4 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nearly 4 years old at nursery2.5 days ,from September i hope She gone be there full time at Streatham Hiterfield nursery . I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 I can take your child with me around is very nice playgroup and finish at 3.15pick her up and take her with me to work. If nice We going to the park are doing any different activities. If you have any question feel free to give me a call 07825776049.
.Kind regards Kasia
Happykind1127
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tooting Bec family looking for summer nanny (and afterschool nanny from September)

Postby Happykind1127 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:46 am

Hi,

My filipino friend is looking for full time job nanny housekeeper. If you’re interested please contact me at 07415891463.

Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.