Full time live out nanny needed from mid August / September

4 posts
Astolat
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time live out nanny needed from mid August / September

Postby Astolat » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:02 pm

We're looking for a kind and caring nanny for a full time, live out position starting mid to end of August .

About us / the role

We are an English family based on Clapham common northside, looking for someone to care for our two girls, aged 7 and 3.  Our 7 year old is lively and loving and generally well behaved. She’s at Belleville, in year 2.  The youngest is starting Belleville nursery afternoons in September.  

Basic hours 8am to 6 pm. Salary is competitive according to experience. 

About you
Our priority is someone who loves children and will enjoy caring for our daughters.    Beyond this, our ideal candidate will be fun and great at engaging with the girls to help them learn and grow in a safe and secure way. 

We would also look for:

Childcare experience, of similar ages, with references

Reliable – we have no family or wider support network so really need a reliable nanny
Someone with initiative and lots of energy, happy to set up play dates and take to clubs and classes etc.
Fluent English

Prepared to tackle the wider nanny duties – keeping the children’s areas tidy, washing and organising their clothes, especially in the afternoons when the youngest is at nursery

Ideally Also:
Ofsted registered
Non smoker

If you think this would suit you please send your CV to 
elaine.frankland@talk21.com
Astolat
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full time live out nanny needed from mid August / September

Postby Astolat » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:53 am

Bumping as we're still looking

anildenavarro1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby anildenavarro1234 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:43 am

Hi Mrs,

I hope are having a nice week.

What am I looking for:

I am looking for a long term live out nanny job.
I have a lot of experience caring toodlers and children in London.

Currently I am working as a nanny looking after 2 boys, ages 7 and 4 years old in SW11 Clapham Junction since my contract will end in July 26th.
I am available to start late of August of Early of September.

About me:

I am kind, caring, upbeat, creative, energetic, discret, honest, realiable, responsible, organised, flexible, adaptable.

If this interested please don't hesitate to contact me I will happy to send you my C.V. My email is anilde.anl@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Anilde Navarro
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia Joanna » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 am

Hi , 
I have 13 years experience in UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I 'm looking new position from mid August -September. My contract ends last week .May last positions i been work on Streatham 
looking after 2 boys : 2 years old and 4 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nearly 4 years old at nursery2.5 days ,from September i hope She gone be there full time at Streatham Hiterfield nursery . I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 I can take your child with me around is very nice playgroup and finish at 3.15pick her up and take her with me to work. If nice We going to the park are doing any different activities. If you have any question feel free to give me a call
07825776049. Kind regards Kasia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.