Part time nanny needed from mid August

4 posts
hayles00
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny needed from mid August

Postby hayles00 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:10 am

Hi we are relocating from Sydney, Australia to Battersea (close to Clapham Junction station) and will require a nanny for our 2.5yr old son (we also have a 3 month old daughter).

Initially 1 day / week from mid August, but this may increase.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks
Hayley
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny needed from mid August

Postby Kasia Joanna » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:22 pm

Hi , I have 13 years experience in UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I 'm looking new position from mid August -September. My contract ends at the end of July .I work on Streatham 
looking after 2 boys : 2 years old and 4 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nearly 4 years old at nursery2.5 days ,from September She gone be there full time at Streatham Hiterfield nursery . I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 I can take your child with me around is very nice playgroup and finish at 3.15pick her up and take her with me to work. If nice We going to the park are doing any different activities. If you have any question feel free to give me a call.Kind regards Kasia
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:34 pm

I will be free from the start of September. Could Monday or Friday work for you?
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kasia Joanna » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:24 am

Hi , 
I have 13 years experience in UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I 'm looking new position from mid August -September. My contract ends last week .May last positions i been work on Streatham 
looking after 2 boys : 2 years old and 4 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nearly 4 years old at nursery2.5 days ,from September i hope She gone be there full time at Streatham Hiterfield nursery . I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 I can take your child with me around is very nice playgroup and finish at 3.15pick her up and take her with me to work. If nice We going to the park are doing any different activities. If you have any question feel free to give me a call: 07825776049.
Kind regards Kasia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.