Nanny for school drop off and after school care to henry Cavendish balham

3 posts
AnnaHJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny for school drop off and after school care to henry Cavendish balham

Postby AnnaHJ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:50 pm

Hello
I am looking for some help with school/nursery drop offs and pick ups. I have a 4 yr old son at henry Cavendish Balham and 2 yr old daughter at a nearby nursery.we live on the road opposite the school.

I can be flexible on how many hours but ideally this would be someone to help 3 days a week with getting kids ready for school and dropping off. 3 days a week with school/nursery pick ups and looking after them at our house for a couple of hours.

We could also look at nanny share with another family on our road.

Please let me know if anyone with previous childcare experience is interested to discuss.

Thanks

Anna
BalhamNanny95
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny for school drop off and after school care to henry Cavendish balham

Postby BalhamNanny95 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:33 pm

Hello,

Are you still looking? I am available on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays and would ideally be looking at 3.30pm to 7pm (or at least 6.30pm) ideally.

Regards,

Magdalena
Nannywelch34
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny for school drop off and after school care to henry Cavendish balham

Postby Nannywelch34 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:59 pm

Hi Anna
I know a few mum's and nannies from Henry Cavendish. Because one of my current charges does swimming lessons there and has friends at the school.
My current nanny position finishes mid August, I've been with them for 4yrs and have taken my son with me for the last 2 years .
I was hoping to find another post were the family were happy for me to bring my son. Would that interest you?
My number 07929400228. Free to chat from 5.30pm Today. Or you can email nannyhardy24@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Lucy welch

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.