Top Notch Nanny available

1 post
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Top Notch Nanny available

Postby SingSong » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:40 am

Hi there,

I am a British Nanny with 16 years of childcare experience, 12 years as a sole charge nanny, an NVQ Level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education, Paediatric 1st aid, full clean UK drivers license and own car, up to date DBS check and excellent contactable references.

I have worked with New born - 17 year olds, I have Live in, Live out, Overseas and Nanny share experience.

I am 33, fun, energetic, enthusiastic and love to play, cuddle, teach, sing, dance, read (with different accents and voices of course) and much much more, always happy to stay late and do overtime. I am very happy to do child related house work and babysitting. I am also a very confident cook.

I am highly experienced in implementing routines, weaning, potty training, preparing children for nursery and so on.

Some of my favourite activities with children include baking, any sort of arts and crafts, swimming, running around at the park, visiting zoo's and farms and play groups and having new adventures.

I am ideally looking for 4 full days a week but I am flexible. I am available from the 9th September 2019. However I am off during August so plenty of time for settling etc.

My email is k_k1986@hotmail.com
Mobile 07429625128

Please feel free to contact me for my cv.

Best wishes

Qamar

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.