OUR LOVELY FULL TIME LIVE OUT NANNY IS AVAILABLE FROM BEGINNING SEPTEMBER.

1 post
Mummyabc
Options:
Share this post on:

OUR LOVELY FULL TIME LIVE OUT NANNY IS AVAILABLE FROM BEGINNING SEPTEMBER.

Postby Mummyabc » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:27 pm

Due to a change in my working situation we no longer can keep our nanny who has been looking after 3 children since our b/g twins were 14 months and our son 4 years old (reception year). She has been fantastic from day 1 and I would highly recommend her. 

Jemma has 15+ years experience with a variety of ages and number of children as well as childcare qualifications and training and all the usual required checks (DBS, first aid etc). She will cook fresh meals for the children, proactively organise activities or facilitate playdates, attend playgroups, clubs or school events as well taking them all on day trips during school holidays. Jemma is excellent with our children and there has not been one moment I have not known they are in excellent hands. 

Jemma lives near Clapham Junction but is flexible on location. She is ideally looking for longer term role for 40hrs+ ideally over 4 days but would consider 5 days for the right family. 

I would very happily provide a reference for anyone who is interested. Had it not been for a change in my personal working circumstances we would not be having to sadly let Jemma move on to another family.

Please contact myself for any reference or Jemma's mobile number otherwise Jemma is available on jemmad83@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.