Live-out nanny from mid-August - SW11

2 posts
northside_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-out nanny from mid-August - SW11

Postby northside_mum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:21 pm

My husband and I are the lucky parents of 3 children aged 8 (G), 7 (B) and 5 (B). Our wonderful nanny will unfortunately soon be leaving us at the end of August for a complete career change. We are looking for a caring and responsible live-out sole charge nanny from 1pm-6.20pm Monday-Friday term-time and full time (7.50am-6.20pm) during school holidays. We are looking for an experienced nanny who is passionate and committed about her career in childcare, and wanting to make a long term commitment to our family. We live close to Clapham Common and the school/all activities are local. We would ideally have someone start from around mid-August full time to build a relationship with the children before school starts again.
 Our ideal nanny will be patient, confident, kind, fun, energetic, organised and creative, with a real interest in developing a strong relationship with each of our children, and supporting us in sharing with them our core values of honesty, respect for others and for the environment.  The school pick up is at 3.30pm after which they need support with homework and taking to activities/playdates. During the holidays, they love going on all sorts of adventures!

We are looking for someone who would be happy to also look after nursery duties and cook healthy meals, hence the earlier start time. We have a cleaner coming twice a week so the role does not require any heavy cleaning duties.  Our children are happy and bubbly and have had excellent relationships with their nannies with whom we are still in contact.

The person we are looking for will be perfectly fluent in English (oral and written); French would be an advantage but is not essential. Our family has a multi-cultural background and we welcome candidates from all cultures.
To be successful in obtaining this role, you would:
- Have a recent DBS check,
- Hold an up-to-date paediatric first aid certificate,
- Be OFSTED registered (or willing to be registered),
- Have several checkable references, and
- Be a non-smoker.

If this role sounds interesting to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Lucynafield
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-out nanny from mid-August - SW11

Postby Lucynafield » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi there
Is that position still available ?
If so my email lucynaf3@hotmail.co.uk
I think I much your criteria

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.