Term time only after school care Wed and Thurs - Balham/ Streatham Hill

2 posts
CeliaBalham
Options:
Share this post on:

Term time only after school care Wed and Thurs - Balham/ Streatham Hill

Postby CeliaBalham » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi
I'm looking for after school care from September on Wednesdays and Thursdays with the possibility of Tuesdays too if extra hours wanted.  3 children, one at secondary, aged 12, who gets herself to and from school and the other two are at a school walking distance from home and aged 10 and 7. Hours would be about 2-7pm, but can be a bit flexible re start and finish times.  A start time of 2pm would give time to prep food and sort the kids stuff before pickup. This might suit a nanny with their own child, our children love babies and toddlers.  I'm self employed and don't work in school holidays so I only need term time cover, the children are at state schools.  
Please do get in touch if you are interested.  
Celia 
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Term time only after school care Wed and Thurs - Balham/ Streatham Hill

Postby Kasia Joanna » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:14 am

Hi , 
I have 13 years experience in UK and good reference.I'm Ofsted registered. I 'm looking new position from mid August -September. My contract ends last week .May last positions i been work on Streatham 
looking after 2 boys : 2 years old and 4 years old may daughter is with me at work she at nearly 4 years old at nursery2.5 days ,from September i hope She gone be there full time at Streatham Hiterfield nursery . I want to do drop her there she starting at 9.15 I can take your child with me around is very nice playgroup and finish at 3.15pick her up and take her with me to work. If nice We going to the park are doing any different activities. If you have any question feel free to give me a call :07825776049.
Kind regards Kasia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.