Looking for a childminder or nanny share in SW12

2 posts
MarianneBalham
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a childminder or nanny share in SW12

Postby MarianneBalham » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:20 am

Hi,

We are a French couple leaving in south London for almost 5 years now. Our daughter Mina was born in May and I am going back to work in October so we are looking for childcare options.

CHILDMINDER
From November until Christmas:
We would need our daughter to be taking care off 3 days a weeks from 8:30am until 6:00pm (days to be defined)

From January 2020:
We would need our daughter to be taking care off 5 days a weeks from 8:30am until 6:00pm

NANNY SHARING
Alternatively, we are looking for another family to share a nanny in Clapham Common OR Clapham South OR Balham. Our little girl is currently 2 months and a half and we are looking for a family with a child of similar age.

We are looking for a nanny 3 days a week in November/December AND/OR 5 days a week from January 2020, approx 8.30am-6.00pm.

---------
Please get in touch if this suits!

Marianne
OtiCarter
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a childminder or nanny share in SW12

Postby OtiCarter » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:58 pm

Hi Marianne,
Not sure if you've already found someone for this position or if you're still looking for a childminder.
I'm a nanny with 8+years experience (newborn to 16years old, sole charge up to 4 kids at a time) but I'm currently home with my 21month old girl. At the moment I'm looking after another 18months old boy 2 days a week but wanting more work around my little one as I don't want to send her to nursery yet. We live off Lavender Hill, close to Clapham Common, in a little house with a garden. Our home is very clean, child friendly, non smoking and we don't have a pet. If this is something you're interested in please let me know and we can chat further.
Have a lovely weekend.
Otilia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.