Calling all mums...!

1 post
Streathamfamily
Options:
Share this post on:

Calling all mums...!

Postby Streathamfamily » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:51 pm

I’d like to recommend our fantastic career nanny to anyone who is looking for a genuine nanny who is passionate about their role.
She has 14 years experience and a childcare degree. Her personality is bubbly, warm and enthusiastic. I believe she is looking for a full time role. If you would like her details please send me a private message.

My references for her is below:
C has worked with our family for the past two years.
Over the years I have had nannies for both my children and I can honestly say that she is the most knowledgeable, caring and capable childcare professional that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is punctual, motivated and utterly trustworthy. I was a little concerned about how our son would adjust to a new carer, but he took to her instantly thanks to her warmth and patience.
She not only excels at providing the childcare basics – cooking delicious meals, instilling discipline, playing creative games and making sure our son has plenty of fresh air – she really goes the extra mile, thinking up exciting outings and activities that he might like. She has also taught him good manners and encouraged his increasing independence.
When our son started at nursery aged two he had a few problems settling in, which caused me some concern, but with her expertise and support I was able to deal with the transition with confidence. She has a special gift with children, who always love her, but she is also brilliant at managing parents and their various demands and expectations!
In conclusion, She is an outstanding nanny in every respect and I cannot recommend her highly enough.