Fantastic full time nanny available ASAP

1 post
Kirstylouise
Options:
Share this post on:

Fantastic full time nanny available ASAP

Postby Kirstylouise » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:29 pm

**Fantastic full time nanny available ASAP!**

Childcare is not just a job to me, it is me. It is all I have ever done. My passion for nannying comes from the children I care for. Watching them grow, learn and thrive. It makes me think of what it would be like to be a child again. Teaching children the basics in life as well as guiding them through hard or difficult times is something I do best.

My knowledge of children’s needs comes from 13 years of experience, years of spending time with many children and watching them blossom into something amazing. This makes me feel extremely confident that your children will be in the best possible caring, loving and kind hands. Your children’s needs, comfortableness, safety and happiness is my priority and I will do everything in my power in ensuring your children have the best start in life while in my care.

I have a calm but firm approach. My teaching and love for nannying comes from deep within. I understand and believe that children need routine, security, love, TLC and respect. Working with children for as long as I have has shown me that every child is unique and that every child has different needs and I have and will always do my upmost to support each child in my care to the best of my ability.

Please message if you’d like to see my CV. Or email me on kirstyloo90@gmail.com

:D thanks for reading
Kirsty

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.