Babysitting, Nannying and Tutoring

2 posts
florriebarker
Options:
Share this post on:

Babysitting, Nannying and Tutoring

Postby florriebarker » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Florrie Barker, I'm 18 (19 in 3 weeks) and I live in Tulse Hill.

I’ve just left Benenden School (and was previously at JAGS) and am now taking a gap year before going off to read Medicine. I’m working at Dulwich Prep from September to December so I’m looking for some after school nannying/babysitting on weekdays and weekends. I have lots of babysitting experience in the area and am fully DBS checkedwith a clean driver’s license so can travel/pick up children easily.

I’m also looking to tutor all age groups. I have 11A*s at GCSE level in Maths, English Language, English Literature, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, History, Geography, RS, French and Spanish. I took AS Level Maths last year and got an A grade (highest) and I took A Level Biology, Spanish and Chemistry this year, achieving A* A* A. I have experience in tutoring Maths in the 12-14 age range but can easily tutor older and younger children too in most subjects, as well as verbal and non-verbal reasoning for the 11+ tests. 

Lastly, if you know of anyone hoping to study Medicine who is looking for a bit of guidance with the admissions process (from MMI Interview Preparation to UCAT/BMAT tutoring) I would be happy to help with this too.

My mobile number is 07796923699. Give me a call if you need any help!
Florrie
hazelsoanes
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Babysitting, Nannying and Tutoring

Postby hazelsoanes » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:36 pm

Hi FLorrie

We are looking for someone from 3.15 - 7.15 ish or later on a Thursday during term time. We live on latchmere road in battersea. We have a 7 year old, and some of this time she would be at her gymnastics club. not sure if these times work? She is a really easy kid, loves being with a babysitter, and we are pretty easy going. My husband works at Charter School

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.