Looking for after school nanny - 3 days pw Tooting Bec SW17

3 posts
mandjsw17
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for after school nanny - 3 days pw Tooting Bec SW17

Postby mandjsw17 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:41 am

We are looking for an after school nanny for 3 days per week to have sole charge of a 6 yr old and 4 yr old for approx 8-11 hours per week.

Ideal days would be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday - although some flexibility to switch to a Wednesday. Hours will be between 4.15 - 6.30/7 on 2 days and 3.15 - 6.30/7 on at least 1 day. There may be a need to stay an extra 1 or 2 hours at least once a week, plus regular babysitting (at least once a month). Ability to do morning school drop offs (7.30-8.30) a bonus, but not critical.

Role will include normal nanny duties including local school pick up, preparing dinner, helping with homework and reading, preparing for bath/bed/next day, light domestic duties.

Looking for someone who is organised and disciplined, but also fun and active to bring a bit of energy to the end of their day!

Needs to be able to cook, drivers licence not essential. And needs to be able to work with cats.

Please message me for more details.

Regards

Sarah
Natalie22
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for after school nanny - 3 days pw Tooting Bec SW17

Postby Natalie22 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi Sarah,

Hope you have enjoyed this wonderful heat wave!

My mum is interested in your position

I have left her details below if you’d like to speak with her :)

Lucypipe7@hotmail.co.uk

Lucy - +44 7388 576071

Kind regards
Natalie
mandjsw17
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for after school nanny - 3 days pw Tooting Bec SW17

Postby mandjsw17 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi Natalie.  Thanks for your message - sorry have only just seen! I have dropped her an e-mail.  Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.