Creative, Qualified full time Nanny available immediately

1 post
Flor
Options:
Share this post on:

Creative, Qualified full time Nanny available immediately

Postby Flor » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:12 pm

I am looking for a full time nanny position starting in mid September/beginning of October.
I am also considering a nanny share arrangement. 

I find working with children very fun and rewarding because I get to see them grow and develop into little independent people as they learn new things day by day.

I have lots of energy and a friendly outgoing personality. I am an easy going -happy person,I enjoy trips to the park, arranging play-dates, going to play-groups, support kids hobbies.

I love music, dance and handicrafts, which I enjoy sharing with children as I believe, that arts can stimulate them at any age. I aim to help your child to develop his/her abilities and skills as a whole, as well as challenging him/her with new activities in accordance with his/her age and his/her cognitive and physical stage.

I do have experience working as a nanny share, with newborns and toddlers from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures and I feel confident working with them as well as older children.

I have a zeal for creativity and a passion to bring out the best in every child. I have a great sense of humor and a love for life. I have a passion for healthy organic food and I love cooking, experimenting and creating different recipes so I will cook healthy meals for your little one.

I will keep you informed of daily activities by writing you notes, filling out a daily report or setting aside some time for the three of us to catch up. I will keep you abreast of any problems, big or small.

I am a qualified Private Chef, CELTA qualified, Nursery Teacher.

I am Italian, I do not smoke and I can provide CV, References upon request