We’re an open and friendly family looking for someone to help out in the afternoon and early evenings a few nights a week. If you are or have a nanny looking for extra hours, this could be perfect for you/them.
Baby number two is due next week and we have a lovely 2.5 year old too. I’m looking for someone who can start mid October or so to help out in the evenings with nursery collection for the toddler, tea, bath and bedtime.
Afternoons would be approx 4pm -8pm or so and would entail:
- general household help with things like emptying the dishwasher and doing a bit of laundry, general tidying up. We have a cleaner so not looking for any heavy cleaning, just help to keep the place tidy really.
- collecting toddler from nursery - just four streets away
- feeding her tea - a bonus if you can cook but I will otherwise!
- helping with bathtime and bed
- maybe holding the baby while I shower/ prep our own dinner
- anything else that crops up during the evening chaos!
Flexible on timing for the right person.
Might suit a nanny looking for extra hours or a supergran who has a bit of time to help out a local mum! Must have experience with both newborns and toddlers.
Let me know if you’re interested and your rate. We’re based between the commons.