Afterschool help please!

3 posts
beanbaby
Options:
Share this post on:

Afterschool help please!

Postby beanbaby » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:19 am

Hi,
I am in need of a nanny to pick up my two girls aged 4 and 7 from school. I need a minimum of 3 days a week 3-6.30pm with the occasional morning drop off 7.30-9.30am
I can be flexible on which days.
We live in Battersea and are a very relaxed family who like to have fun. Having said that, I need someone who can sit down with them to do their homework and reading each night. Please get in touch if you think you can help.

Thanks
Fi
Jasmine29
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Afterschool help please!

Postby Jasmine29 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi my name is Jasmine. I am currently studying at the London college of beauty therapy. I’m looking for a babysitting job/school pick up as a part time job. I live in Clapham. I have experience with children, I have a four year old niece that has lived with me since birth. I also have done various babysitting jobs. I consider myself to be responsible, caring and kind. I am reliable and sensible. I will be able to help the children with their homework and reading. My availability is Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Please get in touch if I can help.
Many thanks
Jasmine.
Jasmine29
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Afterschool help please!

Postby Jasmine29 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi my name is Jasmine. I am currently studying at the London college of beauty therapy. I’m looking for a babysitting job/school pick up as a part time job. I live in Clapham. I have experience with children, I have a four year old niece that has lived with me since birth. I also have done various babysitting jobs. I consider myself to be responsible, caring and kind. I am reliable and sensible. I will be able to help the children with their homework and reading. My availability is Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Please get in touch if I can help.
Many thanks
Jasmine.