Looking for another family to nannyshare - SW11 - between the commons

3 posts
ladydanger
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for another family to nannyshare - SW11 - between the commons

Postby ladydanger » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Am looking for another family to do a nanny share with.
I have a 9 month old and would be looking for 5 days a week. Would like to start ASAP but can be flexible.

Ideally I would like to join a family who already has a nanny and / or has done the nanny share thing before. Otherwise happy to find somebody compatible and then we can find a nanny together!
emmadams
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for another family to nannyshare - SW11 - between the commons

Postby emmadams » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:13 am

Hello!
We are currently in a nanny share with a wonderful nanny looking after our son (12 months) and the other family's son (2) and daughter (15 months). Sadly the share is coming to an end so we are looking for another family to share with, taking the nanny with us! She is amazing, 10+ years of experience in the area so is very in the know about playgroups and activities going on! Let me know if this would be of any interest, or if you'd like to chat about it! We live just off Abbeville Road. I am a teacher working part time so it would be for 3 days a week for us.
Thanks,
Emma
linguinii
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for another family to nannyshare - SW11 - between the commons

Postby linguinii » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi there,

I have a nanny who is ofsted registered and with loads of experience on childcare, she is free from 8:30-2:30 and I live by Northcote road. Please let me know if you are interested? Many thanks!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.