Fantastic French Teacher!

2 posts
MyParentingSolutions
Options:
Share this post on:

Fantastic French Teacher!

Postby MyParentingSolutions » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:56 pm

I want to recommend Valou Byfield who is the best French teacher I've ever come across! :)
Valou has over 20 years experience teaching French to adults and children.  She runs stimulating and inspiring adult conversation classes from her home close by to Wandsworth Common statio. She gets fantastic results with her younger students she tutors from Common Entrance to A Level and Degree level.
Valou is warm, incredibly patient and knows exactly how to get the best out of her students. My son went from a D in his GCSE mock to an A* with less than 6 months tuition with Valou. 
I've attended her conversation classes for years because I love the environment and the stimulation.  I've improved enormously, learned so much and I find it so nurturing to do something nice for myself by going along to the classes.
Valou Byfield www.valoufield.com Phone: +44 7980 816763

SAMCL
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fantastic French Teacher!

Postby SAMCL » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Me too!  Valou is brilliant.  I feel far more confident speaking French now than I ever did and the conversations we have are always interesting and topical.  When I started, I was very reluctant to speak in the class and whilst there is no pressure, Valou's gentle encouragement (rather than putting you on the spot!) is very helpful and kind.  She's the best!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.