Full time LIVE IN Nanny in SW London

1 post
Cbeaton
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time LIVE IN Nanny in SW London

Postby Cbeaton » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:14 pm

We are looking for a LIVE IN nanny our two lovely girls (8 months and 3 year old) 4/5 days a week. Hours would roughly be 8-6 however we are flexible. Open to both live in/live out nannies but would prefer a Live in and we are willing to accommodate the needs of the nanny :-)

Olivia (3 year old) goes to nursery on Monday & Tuesday so the role would only be looking after Ava (8 months) on those days and then both girls on Wed/Thus/Frid. Each day they have classes on in the morning (Monday- Monkey music. Tuesday - Mini jam. Wed- Playball. Thursday- Gymboree. Friday- Ballet)

Looking for someone who is friendly, loving and calm who ideally has some sort of nursery training and sole charge nanny experience. Must be DBS checked and a non smoker.

LIVE IN accommodation: double bed, desk, enough space for a sofa with living space, TV with sky and own bathroom. This room is in the loft so very separate to the rest of the house.

Based in Earlsfield- SW17 0JX

Start date in Jan. I am due to go back to work full time then however I can work from home on Fridays so the hours could be shorter then. Let me know if you would like more information.
Attachments
6892DD1D-2052-4A8A-8EDF-C3D9D1991DF3.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.