24 Y/O FEMALE AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE JOBS, (DROP OFF, PICK UP, DURING THE DAY, AFTER SCHOOL OR FOR EVENING BABYSITTING)

4 posts
bbeldridge123
Options:
Share this post on:

24 Y/O FEMALE AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE JOBS, (DROP OFF, PICK UP, DURING THE DAY, AFTER SCHOOL OR FOR EVENING BABYSITTING)

Postby bbeldridge123 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:32 pm

After school/Christmas holiday help

I am a 24 year old female. I recently graduated from Oxford Brooke's University and have recently moved back home to London, SW11, and have lived here my whole life. I have a lot of previous childcare experience, and have worked with a number of families found through Nappy Valley. I have also previously worked as a teaching assistant during my Gap Year, at Thomas's Battersea school. I have looked after children from the age of 1-14 years old. I am looking for some part time work for the next few months while I look for a permanent job, and am available to help with nursery/school drop offs/pick up, help during the day or after school or for evening babysitting. I am aware the Christmas holidays are also fast approaching and families may need that little extra help during the holiday period!  Please get in touch if this sounds like something you need help with. Bee 
Cmcfarlane82
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 24 Y/O FEMALE AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE JOBS, (DROP OFF, PICK UP, DURING THE DAY, AFTER SCHOOL OR FOR EVENING BABYSITT

Postby Cmcfarlane82 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Hiya

I’m looking for someone to pick up my 8 year old daughter from Allfarthing school at 3.30 on a Wednesday and Thursday and take her for something to eat and then take her to maths and English explore learning in Sainsbury’s in Wandsworth for 4.45pm and I’ll pick her up from there at 6pm so I only need someone for 1 hour and 15 mins is this something you would be interested in.

Charmaine
Brownie4
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 24 Y/O FEMALE AVAILABLE FOR CHILDCARE JOBS, (DROP OFF, PICK UP, DURING THE DAY, AFTER SCHOOL OR FOR EVENING BABYSITT

Postby Brownie4 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:35 am

Are you still looking? Are you just looking temporarily?
RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RoleModels.Me » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:13 pm

Hey Bee

I work for a company called Role Models and we are based in Battersea, however, have clients living within zones 1-6 in London. We are always looking for passionate and experienced child carers to become our lovely Role Models. We offer creative childcare to our clients where parents want more than just a nanny.  

Please do take a look at us and if you have any questions please call us on: 020 3637 7107 and ask for Emily. 
https://rolemodels.me/

Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.