Part-time live out nanny Battersea (Monday to Wednesday)

3 posts
EstherShaw
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time live out nanny Battersea (Monday to Wednesday)

Postby EstherShaw » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:00 pm

We’re looking for a nanny for our 6 month old son, and for school pick-ups for our 3 year old daughter (who is in the nursery year at a local school). She turns 4 in April. The ideal nanny is an English native speaker, has relevant experience, is warm, caring and fun, and knows how to stimulate both a baby and a 4 year old. The nanny would be equally keen getting the kids muddy in the park as making rainy days fun. We live near to the Queenstown Road in Battersea. We’re looking for someone for Mon-Wed from January, with exact hours to be worked out. Please personal message me if you have any recommendations or if this is of interest. Thanks. Esther.
penelopecouteux74
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time live out nanny Battersea (Monday to Wednesday)

Postby penelopecouteux74 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Hi I’m Penelope a nanny with over 18yrs experience in childcare if you would like to chat my number is 07960 215944
Thank you
RoleModels.Me
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time live out nanny Battersea (Monday to Wednesday)

Postby RoleModels.Me » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Hello Ester 

We work for a Creative Childcare Company called Role Models. We are based in Battersea but work with many clients within zones 1-6 in London. We have a roster of Creative, talented and experienced child carers aka Role Models who would be very happy to help you.  

Please take a look at our website: https://rolemodels.me/creative-childcare/ and if you have any questions please call our Creative Childcare Manager Emily on 020 3637 7107 

Thank you 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.