Paid focus group - call for participants - £100 plus up to £200 referral (updated)

1 post
camd
Options:
Share this post on:

Paid focus group - call for participants - £100 plus up to £200 referral (updated)

Postby camd » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 am

Hello all,

If any parents of nursery-aged children are interested in participating in paid focus groups on early years education, you can apply here - two minute form to fill in:
 http://sgiz.mobi/s3/1dea8283e807
You need to have one or more children of (or about to become, or just passed) nursery age. If you are selected you will be paid £100 either in Amazon vouchers or as a donation to the charity of your choice for the session.

There is also a referral bonus, i.e. if you alert someone to this who is then selected and they mention your name / email (with your consent) you will receive £50, again either as an Amazon voucher or a donation to the charity of your choice, up to a limit of four per person (recommender). Meaning if you recommend four people all of whom participate (and name you as their referrer) that's £200.

And for everyone who fills out the screening form, there is a draw for £250 (again voucher or donation).

The information you submit on the form will not be shared with any third party and will be used only for this purpose!

Best regards,
Matt

NB - I am reposting this with a couple of tweaks to clarify questions I have been asked.