1 post
Edytkah
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available

Postby Edytkah » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:32 pm

Nanny available

Dear Parents

I am a thirty nine year old Polish-nanny who is fluent in English. For as long as I can remember I have loved taking care of children. I have worked in childcare for nearly eleven years and have great experience with babies and toddlers. I also held a position abroad as an au pair for children aged from two to fifteen. I consider myself to be a calm, fun, and loving nanny, who always gives 100%. I am incredibly organized, punctual and reliable with an optimistic and positive personality. I am happy and comfortable with a sole care position and willing to take on some household duties.

I have two daughters of my own (14 and 11years) and I believe that this is the best experience I could ever get. They attend full time education and will not impact on any position I hold.

Ofsted registered and with brilliant references, I have completed a Health Foundation for Early Years Childcare Practitioners and I am fully trained in pediatric first aid. I am a non smoker. I’m a non driver but after working in Tooting, Balham and Clapham for so many years I know the surrounding area very well including all transport links and many playgroups. My current position is coming to a close as both children I care for are starting school full time and I will be available from the end of February 2020.

I am looking for a new position, ideally 4 days a week Mon-Thurs, in Balham or nearby areas, also may consider Clapham, Streatham Common, Wandsworth Common, Battersea area.

Just to let you know a little bit more about me - I’m happy, bubbly, I love my job (hence doing it for so many years!) I have great family support and I love my daughters more than anything else in the world!

Hilgeredyta@gmail.com
Attachments
BBBDE247-6F0A-40AB-B992-DF93B8B6A049.jpeg