Looking for Nanny to start in Jan / Feb

1 post
Abbeville_Mama
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for Nanny to start in Jan / Feb

Postby Abbeville_Mama » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:52 am

We are looking for an experienced nanny to take care of our two girls aged almost 5 and 2/12.

We need help on a Monday and Tuesday from 3pm - 8pm while I am in the office - plus extended hours for the school holidays - of which there are many!

The job would involve collecting my eldest from school on Clapham Northside and walking across the common to our house off Abbeville Road, then collecting her little sister from a nursery nearby.
Cooking dinner, playing with them, encourage reading homework and bath and put them to bed for us coming home.
Also possible play dates, days out, trips to the park, activities (they love crafts) during holidays etc...

My husband travels quite a lot so I often also need more support while he is away, plus regular evening babysitting.
Happy to discuss minimum weekly hours if that would help.

We know situations can change, but ideally we are looking for someone who has a long term role in mind with the right family for them to minimise disruption for the children.

Please do get in touch if this sounds like it would work for you or if you have any questions - the role is available now so looking to hire quite soon.

Thanks!

Best wishes
Danielle