Part- time French nanny available

4 posts
AnaisO
Options:
Share this post on:

Part- time French nanny available

Postby AnaisO » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:39 pm

Good morning everyone,
My name is Anais, I am French and 31 years old and I have recently moved in Balham/ Clapham South area.

I have been nannying in London for around 10 years +
The family I am working with at the moment are based in North West London which unfortunately end up to far for me to commute.
I am looking for a part time nanny position, ideally it will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, I will be available from 8am to 3.30pm.

I speak French, English, Spanish and Portuguese

I will send my CV through private message and I can provide references, first aid and DBS.

Many thanks
Anais O.
Gverot
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part- time French nanny available

Postby Gverot » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:40 pm

Hi,
We are looking for someone on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. And you can’t do any later than 3:30? We are a French/Belgian family with 2small kids, 1 and 3. Many thanks, Gwen
caldecottrebecca
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby caldecottrebecca » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:50 pm

Hi Anais,

Are you still looking? We live in Battersea and have 3 children (6,4 and nearly 2). The 6 yr old is at a bilingual school (French) and I’m looking for those exact hours...

Rebecca
jcdaami
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jcdaami » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:39 am

I need a nanny for a few hours 11:00 to 13:00 or perhaps to 14:00 some Fridays.
The program will be to meet home and take my little boy (currently 8 months) to his class at 11:30 at MyGym Battersea and then back home :)

I work from home and my mother is staying with me to take care of my boy, but she's not well enough to take him to class and sit on the floor and perform all the activities they do during those baby classes.

I'd like to form a relationship with a nanny I can trust too for occasional babysitting.
We live in Battersea (10 min walk from Clapham Junction).

Let me know if you would be interested. If more hours are needed I have some housekeeping needs and I could add more hours at flexible time for this too.

Best,
Julie & baby Zane (we speak French too)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.