REMOTE FRENCH/SPANISH TUITION: PUPILS OF ALL AGES

1 post
RachaelP
Options:
Share this post on:

REMOTE FRENCH/SPANISH TUITION: PUPILS OF ALL AGES

Postby RachaelP » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:08 am

My name is Rachael, and I tutor French and Spanish at A Level, GCSE and Primary Education.

I have a French and Spanish degree from University College London, and over 5 years experience in tutoring pupils of all ages and levels, for their own personal practice and also for the run up to exams (I am familiar with the syllabuses of most major exam boards).

Having lived in both France and Spain, my priority is helping students to really understand the fundamentals of the language they are learning. Being able to speak another language competently is an extremely valuable skill to have, and although exams are extremely important, I strive to help students go beyond that so that they can really use the language in their lives.

In the current climate surrounding the Corona Virus crisis, I am available to tutor over Skype with flexible hours to ensure that pupils do not fall behind with their language learning despite the closure of schools in the UK.

I charge £40/hour. Please do not hesitate to contact me at rachael112perry@gmail.com if you require a CV, reference or any other info, and I look forward to working with you! 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.