After School Nanny

4 posts
IJA
Options:
Share this post on:

After School Nanny

Postby IJA » Tue May 05, 2020 11:03 am

Looking for a FLEXIBLE Nanny!  Full-time from Early July until at least the first week of September. From then onwards we would need you from 3PM until 6PM (Monday to Friday). Get in touch if this sounds good to you! Thanks  
mder
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After School Nanny

Postby mder » Tue May 19, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi there,

Would you consider nanny with own child ( boy who is 2.5 years) ?

I am Montessori Teacher and used to work for family with my little boy. He is in the nursery in the mornings.

Kind regards
Beatrice90
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Beatrice90 » Mon May 25, 2020 3:28 pm

Hello 😊 zone?
ChristabelHosking
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ChristabelHosking » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:58 pm

Hello, 

I would love to help! My name is Christabel Hosking (aged 22) and I have just graduated from Newcastle University with an undergraduate Psychology degree. 

My previous work within Childcare consists of ad hoc nannying for various local families. In addition, I have worked seasonally for the last 5 years for Activ Camps, a childcare camp which runs in school holidays in various local schools. Over the time period I have been working there I have been promoted to Site Manager, working with up to 200 children with various age groups and difficulties. Through this work, I have found a real love for working with children, I am fully capable at being an active, friendly and smiley nanny (and a good cook!) and would love to use this to help you and your family! 

I can work flexible hours based on what suits you and can start in early July! 

If you need anymore information, please do not hesitate to get in touch by phone or email: 
christabel.hosking@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.