Looking for a Nanny / Housekeeper:Start early June for 6/8 weeks.

7 posts
flolanbtc
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a Nanny / Housekeeper:Start early June for 6/8 weeks.

Postby flolanbtc » Tue May 19, 2020 11:56 am

We are a lovely family in SW11 with 2 children (G7 & B3) looking for a nanny-housekeeper for 6/8 weeks starting early June.
It is a full time role which can be live in or live out.

Please contact me with a CV if interested.

Many thanks

Viktoria9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a Nanny / Housekeeper:Start early June for 6/8 weeks.

Postby Viktoria9 » Tue May 19, 2020 1:31 pm

Hi there, 
I loved reading your post as this is exactly what I am looking for, let me update my CV and will send it it that's OK? Until then a few words about me:

I am Viktoria and looking for a summer au-pair role in the SW area, Last summer I had a great opportunity to be the au-pair for an amazing family in Earlsfield with a toddler and two lovey twin babies I looked after them and enjoyed every seconds of it. My role included; playing with them, cooking baby food, feeding and bathing them and taking them for walks... I am 18 and half years old, I am reliable and trustworthy and I am starting UNI in September that I am so looking forward to. 
I am have experiences looking after children ages between 7 months to 7 years. I love socializing (not at the moment though as Covid)  I love taking trips and walks, spending time with my family and friends. i like swimming and playing games. 
if you are looking for childcare for the summer I am available from June Image 
thank you for reading, I am looking forward to hearing from you Image 
Best Wishes 
Viktoria 
ArleneA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ArleneA » Tue May 19, 2020 6:10 pm

good afternoon I am available for the job . I have been a nanny for 6 years, experienced with all age groups.
I have enjoyed working with children so much that I wanted to learn more about child development and different theories of learning. Therefore, I took a level 3 course in Childcare where I studied all areas of child development in depth as well as paediatric first aid.
I also hold a valid CRB.  
I speak English, French, Portuguese and understand Italian and Spanish. 
I am happy to send you my CV, if you want to chat my number is 07452961208

Thank you
Arlene 
Nanny2020ldn
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nanny2020ldn » Wed May 20, 2020 12:08 pm

flolanbtc wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:56 am We are a lovely family in SW11 with 2 children (G7 & B3) looking for a nanny-housekeeper for 6/8 weeks starting early June.
It is a full time role which can be live in or live out.

Please contact me with a CV if interested.

Many thanks

Hopefully chat soon :)
nannyandchild
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby nannyandchild » Thu May 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Good morning,

Please do feel free to contact us if you think we could possibly help you with your childcare requirements.

All details of our services are available on the Nanny and Child website. www.nannyandchild.co.uk

Kind regards

Carly Hudson
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
GigiVainer
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby GigiVainer » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:08 am

Hi!

I’m a writer and due to the pandemic I’m looking for a more permanent job. I’m 26, Italian, I’m based in Clapham South and I tutor kids in french and spanish in the area. I have been babysitting for many years, I’m around and happy to help if you still need it!

Best,

Gigi
ChristabelHosking
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ChristabelHosking » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Hello, 

I would love to help! My name is Christabel Hosking and I have just completed by undergraduate Psychology Degree at Newcastle University.
I have always thoroughly enjoyed working with children which has led me to work at Activ Camps (summer camp run across various school in South London) for the last 5 years where (previous to covid-19!), I was working as a Site Manager. I have also worked on ad hoc basis for various local families throughout this time. I am DBS checked and have First Aid qualifications. 

If you would like to speak in more detail, please don't hesitate to get in touch! 
My phone number is: 07837962088. 

Many thanks, 
Christabel 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.