Nanny available from August/September

4 posts
NannyNanny83
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available from August/September

Postby NannyNanny83 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:28 am

Hello, my current nanny job of 3 years is coming to an end in the summer and I am looking for a new role to start in August/September. I have over 15 years sole charge nanny experience in sw London . I am Ofsted registered, first aid trained and level 2 qualified in childcare. I am looking for 3-5 days a week role with a minimum of 36 hours and maximum of 55 hours a week. Please send me a private message if you need more information.
Thank you
NannyNanny83
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available from August/September

Postby NannyNanny83 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:02 am

Still looking
boysmumy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby boysmumy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:03 pm

Hello,
I’m looking for a nanny to start in September.
Could you send me a cv
llacourte@gmail.com
Tks
Lisa1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lisa1234 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Hi Ola,

We are looking for a nanny to start Aug/Sept for my two children, boy aged 3 and girl aged 5. We live between the Commons. We would love a really responsible and proactive nanny who’s kind, warm and fun. We try to keep screen time at a minimum so someone who plays with them and keeps them entertained with fun educational activities is what we’re looking for. On summer holidays we like the kids to be taken on excursions to museums, libraries etc. Someone who cooks and is into nutrition as well is important to us. Also tidiness, safety and hygiene are paramount to us. Is do you think this is something you’d be interested in?

Thanks,

Lisa

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.