Nanny required from September for nanny share position, Mon-Fri, 8-5:30pm

2 posts
ElizabethBoase
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny required from September for nanny share position, Mon-Fri, 8-5:30pm

Postby ElizabethBoase » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:10 pm

We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and experienced nanny to care for two baby boys (aged 6 months and 9 months at start date) from September, by way of nanny share.  Position would be sole charge, Monday to Friday, 8-5:30 pm.  Role to include arranging age-appropriate activities, trips to the common, playdates etc. and all other child-related duties (including cooking, washing and other child-related household chores).  

We are looking for an experienced nanny who is confident wiht babies and who is willing to help problem solve with the parents.  The boys are first children for both families, and therefore we are looking for someone who is able to advise and assist with issues and queries as they arise (e.g. weaning/diet, sleep, routine, potty training etc).

This is a sole charge role, although both sets of parents will be working from home for the foreseeable future (in designated rooms in their respective houses).

[font]Both families live in close proximity, Between the Commons and Fontarabia Road respectively.[/font]

[font]If interested, please contact directly for interview and send CV.  References will be required.

I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks, Liz
[/font]
Claphamnanny9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny required from September for nanny share position, Mon-Fri, 8-5:30pm

Postby Claphamnanny9 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Hi,
Are you still looking for a nanny? I am a local nanny looking for a new role. I am finishing up on my current role which I’ve been doing for the last 2+ years. Before this role I was a nanny for a local MP family for 3.5 years! I have brilliant checkable references and come highly recommended.
Thank you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.