Nanny Needed!

4 posts
Curlysue105
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny Needed!

Postby Curlysue105 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi there
We’re looking for an after school and holiday nanny to look after our B8 and G4 from July. Monday to Thursday full days in July and August and then approx 20hrs per week Monday to Thursday from September. We’d love to find someone who has experience and is reliable, responsible, caring and energetic. You would need to help them with homework, cook meals and also have some fun! We’re approachable, friendly and loyal, and we’d like a nanny who is a good fit with the family who can support the children while we’re at work. We live between Balham and Tooting Bec station and the school is approximately a 20 minute walk. If this sounds like the role for you then please PM me. Thanks, Becky
Nannyinbalham93
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny Needed!

Postby Nannyinbalham93 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Hi Becky do you have any idea of what the annual salary would be ? I’m looking for full time work however wondering if full time hours during the holidays are needed and if so how much it would work out annually. I’m a qualified pre school teacher however worked in a primary school for over three years and live in Balham. Thanks
mder
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mder » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:37 pm

Hi Becky,

Would you consider nanny with own child? ( boy who is 2.5 years).
I am a Montessori teacher who works in the mornings in the nursery in Balham and looking for an after school care from September. I have lots of experience working as a nanny .
I am not working at the moment, I am available to work in July and August full time.

Looking forward to heard from you.
Kind regards,
Marta
Trinney8
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Trinney8 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Hello, are you still looking?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.