After school help on a Tuesday

3 posts
Breezy
Options:
Share this post on:

After school help on a Tuesday

Postby Breezy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:02 pm

I am looking for some help on a Tuesday to pick up 10 year old and 8 year old and supervise 330-630pm. There will be extra hours during the week but initially it’s really important the Tuesday is covered. I am an NHS GP and working extra shifts
The rate is negotiable depending on experience. We are looking for some one reliable and kind who can be flexible to our needs. Probably looking for 15hours a week in total. There would be some house keeping duties such as laundry. Please get in touch if you are interested.
altanenerel
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school help on a Tuesday

Postby altanenerel » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Hi,

I have just finished year 13 and love working with children of all ages. I am a qualified swim teacher with a DBS check and a safeguarding and protecting children certificate. I am a national level swimmer who has also competed in open water because of this I know a lot about diet and have plenty of healthy recipes for your children. On top of this, I can help with their homework and make sure they get plenty of exercise. I also worked at the famous Langham Hotel, last summer, as a Housekeeper so I can do lots of household tasks. Combined with my resourcefulness, kindness, and caring demeanour I believe I am the perfect fit for this job. Hopefully, you will consider me.
samarbuckle
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school help on a Tuesday

Postby samarbuckle » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi there, I've just posted the below tonight. Message me if interested!
Hi there,

If anyone is looking for extra support with their child’s school work and/or physical exercise, I am currently available to help out during weekdays and weekends.

I am a local 19 year old ex-Alleyn’s boy (Academic and Sport Scholar, Lower School Prefect), a former England Schoolboys footballer and currently in my first year at Nottingham University studying Economics (Football Scholar).

I can offer incredibly flexible support with academic study (7+, 11+, and GSCE) as well as a fitness programme (football skills, tennis, cycling and general exercise). I have experience working with children in sports camps and babysitting.

I am very responsible and from a Covid-19 free family home, and will be extremely diligent about social distancing and be respectful of whatever you are comfortable with.

Please do get in touch if you are interested (and worn out by home-schooling!).

My hourly rate is £15.

Best wishes,

Sam A

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.