Hello lovely nannies who can drive!

3 posts
Tirednotovertired
Options:
Share this post on:

Hello lovely nannies who can drive!

Postby Tirednotovertired » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:26 pm

:D Hello!  :D :D :D :D

We are looking for a switched on personable  PA/EA for my husband's photography business. All usual key skills required; diary management, key contact for the office/insurance/ photographers and general running!

Hours would be 10 am- 2.pm. The PA/EA would then turn into a super lovely after school nanny and pick up our children from school ( 2 Boys aged 9 and Girl aged 4) and take them home. Homework/ tea / bath and we are home at 6.30/7pm.

Hours would be Mon, Tues, weds, Thurs - 10am- 7pm Total hours ( 9 hrs) 

Please send CV's or expressions of interest to mrschloewallace@gmail.com
Last edited by Tirednotovertired on Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dsuarr2
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PA / Nanny required competitive salary and benefits

Postby Dsuarr2 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:24 pm

I'm terribly sorry for posting here but I want to know if you're still looking for personable, I want to work with you
Tirednotovertired
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PA / Nanny required competitive salary and benefits

Postby Tirednotovertired » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:18 pm

Hello! :D

We are looking for a switched on personable PA/EA for my husband's photography business. All usual key skills required; diary management, key contact for the office/insurance/ photographers and general running!

Hours would be 10 am- 2.pm. The PA/EA would then turn into a super lovely after school nanny and pick up our children from school ( 2 Boys aged 9 and Girl aged 4) and take them home. Homework/ tea / bath and we are home at 6.30/7pm.

Hours would be;
Mon, Tues, weds, Thurs - 10am- 7pm
Fridays: 2-4pm as super nanny

We are really flexible with our hours, if we are home working and not much is happening - I’ll happily send you home.

Must be honest and hard working and happy to help out.

Please send CV's or expressions of interest to mrschloewallace@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.