Live out nanny available from July

4 posts
NannyinSWLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Live out nanny available from July

Postby NannyinSWLondon » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:51 am

Hello
I am looking to start a new job in July.
I am interested in 3-4 days a week position (full days) to look after a baby/ baby and toddler. Happy to work in a nanny share as well as have done that before and also looked after baby twins.
I am very experienced career nanny with fluent English and come highly recommended by my previous employers.
I have worked in SW London for over 15 years so know it really well.
I am very keen on supporting the child's development through the play and educational activities.
I am also a very good cook and firmly believe in feeding children with home made nutritious meals and am also happy to cater for children with various allergies and food intolerances.
I am a very active nanny who likes to take children out and about - from local parks and playgrounds to more adventurous trips to museums etc. (when allowed and reopened again)
I prefer to work locally to me so Clapham/Battersea/Wandsworth areas preferably.
If interested please contact me for CV/references and let me know what you are looking for in terms of hours/days etc
Thank you :D

NannyinSWLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live out nanny available from July

Postby NannyinSWLondon » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:45 am

:D
afield00
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby afield00 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:40 pm

Hi,
We live in Southfields and have a 12 month old daughter. Looking for a nanny from Tuesday to Thursday via a nanny share if possible. Ideally close to SW18 5TH.
Best,
Adrian
NannyinSWLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NannyinSWLondon » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:10 am

Still looking.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.