1 post
Matnurse88
Options:
Share this post on:

Maternity Nurse- Postnatal help... Available

Postby Matnurse88 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:28 am

Good day to all,

Are you looking for postnatal care? 

My name is Stacey-Maria, I am qualified Maternity Nurse and Midwifery student. For over 5 years it has been my pleasure to work for many types of families and facilitating their parenting journeys. 

Personally I understand what it is like to experience pregnancy, labour and then recovery juggling normality. This hinds sight has provided me with the skills I need to provide my clients with the best care possible. Not to mention who doesn't love new-born cuddles. There is no better satisfaction then seeing a client who flourishes under your pupillage.

I offer live in 24 hour support 5/6 days per week up to six months. My specialities are with twins and how I adore double trouble. Happy to travel with clients.

I have a recent DBS on the update service, Level 3 OCN Maternity practitioner and a first aid. 

Up and coming qualifications.
I am currently training to be a breastfeeding peer supporter within my local NHS and give back to my community working within hospitals and peer support groups. 

Between September and December I will also train with another local organisation to provide volunteer Doula services to my local community.

Covid complient. 
In our current climate I know some expectant parents maybe operating under caution. PPE is very important during this time this is how I will operate:
Uniform within the home change daily. Normal clothes for outdoors.
Daily temp checks.
Self isolation 14 days prior to start and end of post. 
Frequent hand washing and use of hand gels. 
Regular cleaning of nursing areas and equipment.
Traveling via car to and from. No use of public transport.#
Testing for covid between clients if requested and at the clients expense.

Availability
I am looking for clients from December this year. If you would like to enquire please call or text 07854446048 or message me.