*** Looking for a lovely nanny to join our family - mid-August start ***

5 posts
wilkinem
Options:
Share this post on:

*** Looking for a lovely nanny to join our family - mid-August start ***

Postby wilkinem » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 pm

We are a family of 5 based in Wandsworth Common looking for a kind and self-starting nanny to join our family.

Children: 9 year old boy, 5 year old girl and 2 year old girl - you will have sole charge of them as we both work full time in central London. The two older children are at school and the 2 year old will be starting nursery in the mornings from September.

Start date: Mid August to early Sept

Schedule: Monday - Friday 7.30am to 7.30pm with babysitting up to 2 nights a week

We are happy with either a live-in or live-out arrangement. If you would prefer to live in, you will have a large, bright, newly decorated bedroom with en-suite bathroom on your own floor of the house.

You should be confident, calm, fun and organised and happy to work with pre-school and school-aged children. Duties include getting the children ready for school/nursery, the school run (10 minute walk for the older two), cooking for the children. Supporting the children with their homework, reading and other activities (swimming, music etc) - each child attends after-school/nursery clubs that require walking/driving a short distance to. In the school holidays, arranging activities and trips to engage the children. Helping to keep the house tidy (we also have a housekeeper who comes once a week). We really want someone who wishes to become a part of the family and work as a team. We need our nanny to be a confident driver and there is parking at the house if you wish to drive to work every day or keep your car at our house.

We have recently moved into a large, newly renovated house 5 minutes walk from Wandsworth and Clapham Commons and Northcote Road.

Interviewing now (by video, initially) for a late Aug/early Sept start.

Salary: Very attractive for the right candidate
Claphamnanny9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: *** Looking for a lovely nanny to join our family - mid-August start ***

Postby Claphamnanny9 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi. I am looking for a full time nanny position. I am soon to be finishing with the family I have been with for 2+ years. I come highly recommended and have brilliant checkable references! Before my current position I worked 3.5 years for a local mp family. I am honest, reliable, happy, a safe pair of hands and a firm but fair nanny. I pride myself in being confident in what I do ⭐️⭐️
Let me know if you would like a copy of my cv :)
wilkinem
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby wilkinem » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:01 pm

I would love to see your CV. My email address is emma.watford@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks very much for writing.
kitkat2
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kitkat2 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Hi there.

Please, see my copied advert bellow:

Dear Parents,

I have been a nanny for the past 18 years looking after children of all different
ages from 3 months old baby to toddlers, school aged children and teenagers.
I have an experience looking after triplets. It was a lot of fun and great experience!
I have worked as a mother's help, nanny, and in a nanny share positions - I am highly
experienced in nanny sharing! All of this has given me a lot of experience and allowed
me to build up a great reservoir of resilience, patience and energy, which has
resulted in a stable and comforting environment for the children I look after.

I am a loving and caring nanny with an interest in the child's development. I am skilled
in cooking in healthy meals, weaning, getting babies into a routine and setting boundaries
within a comfortable authority, which I believe it is a key to building a strong,trusting
and loving relationship with the children. I'm honest, trustworthy and reliable. I am active
and energetic taking kids on outings, to the parks, activities, playgroups and organizing play dates.

I have excellent check able UK references,First Aid training,DBS check, clean driving licence (I do
drive and I'm comfortable driving in London) and I am fully qualified holding CACHE Diploma Level 3
in Childcare. Also I'm currently Ofsted registered.

I am looking for a live-out nanny/nanny share position starting ideally in September/October.
I hope to find a lovely family to work for as part of a team.
If I sound like someone to fit what you are looking for in nanny, please contact me for a copy
of my CV and references and l will happily email them to you. (kitkat.2@icloud.com)
Available for a socially distanced interview now.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Jitka
ArroyoGutierrez11
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ArroyoGutierrez11 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Hi Family,

I am interested in your post, I would like to know  please if it is still available ?

thank you,

Kind regards,

Cristina

https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://merrygoround.club/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.