ROTA NANNY COUPLE AVAILABLE :):):)

1 post
Lorenita
Options:
Share this post on:

ROTA NANNY COUPLE AVAILABLE :):):)

Postby Lorenita » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Hello dear families! :):):)

I am a Spanish nanny but I have been living in UK for years where I have always worked as a full-time nanny. In fact, I have always worked as part of a live-in NANNY COUPLE together with my boyfriend.
We have plenty of experience working for VIP and celebrity families.
Our last job was for a high-profile celebrity family in the music industry in London.
We have been working abroad for so many years that we feel it is time for us to come back to Spain with our families and friends. However, we totally love our job so we have decided to look for a ROTA NANNY COUPLE position so that we can be in Spain when not on duty. If you are looking for a rota nanny, don´t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to discuss any working condition including salary.

Let me tell you something about us: I am graduated with honors in Education and English Philology. I have a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and many courses related to children´s education and personal development. I have over ten years of childcare, teaching and tutoring experience and what is more important…I really love working with children!!! :) I have been with my boyfriend, Juanfra, for 12 years. He is graduated in Engineering. He has plenty of childcare experience and he also loves working with children!! At the same time that he was studying his degree, he used to work as a summer camp monitor and he really enjoyed planning activities for children, helping them with their studies and training them in different sports such as football and basketball.

We have been working as a nanny couple in the UK for years and we always enjoy the experience very much! :) We really enjoy taking care of the children together and being involved in their education and welfare. We are a very good team! :):):)
We are responsible, honest, committed, reliable and very hard-working. Apart from that, we are funny, friendly and bubbly and we really like working with children so we get on well with them really easily!! :):):)
We are always eager to learn and improve our personal qualities. We have an endless list of hobbies: reading,teaching, learning, travelling, cycling, swimming, etc.
We have a very positive attitude and we are always happy to help. We have experience travelling with families and proxi-parenting experience.

Well, if you are looking for a Rota nanny don´t hesitate to contact us for a little chat. We can send you our CVs and we can provide EXCELLENT references.
Many thanks :) :):)

Kind Regards

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.