Part time Mothers Help / After School Nanny SW11

1 post
Muddlemoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time Mothers Help / After School Nanny SW11

Postby Muddlemoo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello!We are a happy, friendly family of 5 with three kids - our son is 11, my daughter is 10 and my other son is 7. My eldest son has high functioning autism. We also have a gorgeous 3 year old labrador! We are looking for a nanny housekeeper to help 3-4 afternoons a week (2.30-6.30pm).Duties will be mainly helping me out with the kids, help walking the dog, help with laundry, help preparing meals and a general extra pair of hands. It's getting harder being 3 places at once, while walking the dog and cooking!!!My kids are very active and love nothing more than riding a bike, to colouring to doing arts and crafts!  My eldest son with autism and is incredibly friendly, verbal and happy.  At the moment, i'm finding it hard being in 3 places at once and the kids get dragged around - i'd rather have more quality time so they don't have to do that! In term time, i'll need help with homework etc as well.We are very flexible on hours and days.  There will be more work in the school holidays and we often need lots of evening babysitting!We are flexible on start time.  Please only apply if you genuinely love kids and are happy to get stuck in! Thanks so much.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.