Spanish-speaking manny available!

2 posts
nilothenanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Spanish-speaking manny available!

Postby nilothenanny » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a manny living in SW11 looking for work in the area and available for full time or part time jobs!

I'm bilingual (Spanish and English native speaker), university educated (recently graduated from UCL), a passionate and responsible carer, a patient tutor, as well as an avid cook! I have also worked for local families in a nanny capacity for 5 yrs (can provide excellent, checkable references on request).

I love spending time with children on their favourite activities, whether that be sporty and active activities outdoors, or more creative activities like some arts and crafts! I have a high level of emotional sentitivity and always form strong emotional connections with the children I work with - it's my goal to make an environment where they feel safe and comfortable in my care, while making sure they get the most out of each day with me!

At the same time, I'm skilled in making sure children stick to a productive schedule and I always make sure that the day's tasks are completed with attention to detail, whether that be getting ready for school, completing homework, or sititing down to dinner each day.

In addition, I have 4 years experience as a tutor so I am more than happy to help out with children's homework or extra learning, and can even teach Spanish, Maths/English/Science, or Guitar/Piano!

I also hold an enhanced DBS certificate, as well as a paediatric first aid Level 3 award (12 hour course).

I currently live in Clapham (SW11) and am able to cycle/walk to families in the South/Central London area in order to avoid public transport and keep you and your family safe in these worrying times.

If you would be interested please get in touch at 07895828466 ! Thank you ! :) :)

DearKitty
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish-speaking manny available!

Postby DearKitty » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:04 pm

Hi. Sent you a message

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.