Experienced, live out, qualified NANNY available from September

3 posts
LucieK
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced, live out, qualified NANNY available from September

Postby LucieK » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:33 pm

Dear parents,
my name is Lucie, I am 33 years old and I have been working in childcare for last 10 years. I am experienced, first aid trained professional with up to date DBS check, Post-natal maternity nurse qualification, clean driving license and own car who can  provide excellent references.

I am available from September 2020 and looking for a live out position, 40+ hours/week. I am local to SW18 and looking for role in SW London. 

Most of my experience is sole charge with occasional proxy parenting. I am organised, capable, pro-active person who believes in routines but is also able to adapt to child’s current needs. My strength lies in multitasking and time management as well as cooking well-balanced healthy meals. I consider myself warm and loving person who truly enjoys and is passionate about childcare career. 

Please do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more or ask me any question. I am looking forward hearing from you. 

Best Regards 
Lucie
DanielaStone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced, live out, qualified NANNY available from September

Postby DanielaStone » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:40 pm

Thanks for sharing
Jellybeans
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced, live out, qualified NANNY available from September

Postby Jellybeans » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:52 am

Lucie is an amazing nanny.Well educated,caring,reliable.She bonds easily with the children,she is very active.Always out and about,taking children to various activities.
she has a good balance between fun and discipline and has good core values ensuring the children learn good manners .
She would be a great addition to any family that she will join 
Don’t hesitate to contact her