My name is Ola, originally from Poland, living in the UK for the past 14 years, recently in Wimbledon area but happy to move closer to the work place.
Currently, I am looking for a full-time or 2xpart-time positions which would add up to min of 45 hrs/week, either nanny or nanny/PA. I am available to start ASAP.
Families I worked for, and anyone who knows me well, describe me as positive, playful with children, highly intelligent and knowledgeable, calm in all situations, with lots of mindfulness and empathy, and very common sense and rational.
Skills I bring with me while working as a Nanny:
- experience with children from new-borns upwards
- child development and child psychology knowledge
- emotion coaching parenting style
- extremely successful in weaning and potty training
- confident driver both in the UK and in Europe
- a very good cook
- very well organised
- happy to do children related housekeeping
- teaching skills (I am granted Qualified Teacher Status for England and Wales)
- up-to-date DBS and paediatric first aid
- various certificates related to childcare
- Bachelors in teaching
Looking forward to hearing from you!