Wonderful Nanny available for PT or FT this September

1 post
JoannaES
Options:
Share this post on:

Wonderful Nanny available for PT or FT this September

Postby JoannaES » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:27 am

Hi There,

We live near Tooting Bec and have awonderful nanny who is looking for a new position since we are moving our 2.5 year old son to nursery this September.  

Mihaela will be available in September either full time or part time. I am pregnant with my second and would love to still have her 1 or 2 days a week when he arrives (Mid October) but as I am on Maternity leave I wont need her full time. I was hoping to link her with another family (or two) that wanted 1-4 days a week of childcare.  She is so unbelievably wonderful, kind, warm and competent. She has been looking after my son since he was 4 months old and at her last family she juggled two new born twins with a toddler. She has over 8 years Nanny experience and all accreditations and first aid. She lives by tooting station and walks to us in Tooting Bec.

I would love to set up a Nanny share or failing that help her find full time position with a new family that will be very lucky to have her. Her list of positive traits are endless and I cannot reccomend her enough.

Please be in touch and I will link you with her directly or if you'd like part time we can all link in to look at schedules (Mine is VERY flexible!).

Kind regards,

Joanna